Wednesday 30 April 2014

I’m Back For Good- Presh

Presh, KCee’s partner who made up the group KC Presh before splitting has said, it’s not the best to be in a music group. He says although he does not regret collaborating with KCee for years, but it was best for any artiste to be on his or her own. He also says he is back for good.
“I am not against people doing collabos, but it will not give you the opportunity to explore your talents unlike when you are on your own. I am not saying that I regretted the collabo with KCee but, considering the way artistes are breaking up now, I would not support that for anything.

"Do your thing yourself, if it profits you, you enjoy that alone, if you loose, you also enjoy that alone. It will also make you know what you can do. I am promising my numerous fans that I am back for good”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

details

Popular Posts

Designed ByBlogger Templates