Thursday 29 May 2014

Is Pastor Oyakhilome Planning To Divorce His Wife?

May be yes, may be no, but all seems not to be well with the messengers of God. Pastor Chris’s wife, Mrs Anita Oyakhilome who heads their UK headquarters branch has not been seen in the church she pastors for months now and it has left a lot of people wondering what could have gone wrong. According to some of the church officials who had a meeting with pastor Chris when he flew to London said, even though the pastor wasn’t pleased with what was going on in the house of God (UK headquarters) that he feels his wife thinks she is more superior than a lot of leaders in the church which isn’t supposed to be so, and has started displaying it in her ways.

Summary of pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Speech on 16/05/2014 in a meeting with all UK Pastors and Deacons at Christ Embassy, Bermondsey.
I am here for your concerns about the ongoing domestic issue with my wife and I know it affects you directly, being the ones under her leadership.
This is not an organisation or a political party, so it's not a place for you to air your opinion or scrutinise what we do. We had a vision, started and you joined us. If you don't like what we do, you can get out.
Churches where members air their views never grow.
Some pastors wives think when they marry a pastor they are equal to the pastor. My wife thinks so, as a matter of fact, Rev. Tom was her pastor before I married her and Rev. Ray and Evang. Owase were her leaders long before I married her. How come she thinks she's senior to them now?
I already started Christ Embassy before I married her. I didn't marry her and said we should start Christ Embassy. I was already pastoring. I already set my sail and knew my direction before I married her. I only said come and help me.
Be careful of the friends you keep. My wife keeps friends who bring out the worst in her and help her see the worst in people instead of keeping friends that will help her vision especially as the wife of a global pastor like me.
Bitterness is prolonged and accumulated anger. My wife is always angry and bitter.
Allegations are either false or twisted information. The current situation is not as a result of what I did or what I didn't do. I didn't do anything to have caused an upheaval.
You don't join a woman to fight her husband.
I'm not teaching you what is wrong, at least I have 2 girls who will one day marry and I want to them to enjoy it.

And now some of Mrs Anita’s supporters have also opened a Facebook page asking people to pray for her as others also pleads with the couple that God forbids divorce and they should please come back together for the sake of their daughters.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

details

Popular Posts

Designed ByBlogger Templates