Wednesday 28 May 2014

Lil Wayne Threatens Justin Bieber's Manager Scooter Braun


Justin Bieber, Lil Twist
Justin Bieber and Lil Twist attend Power 96.1's Jingle Ball 2012 at Phillips Arena on December 12, 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia.

"Anything you got to say, when you see me, say it to my motherf-in' face," the Young Money rapper says in defense of Lil Twist

Lil Wayne has Lil Twist's back. The rapper recorded a message to Justin Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, after hearing that Braun was "talkin' shit" about Twist.

"I heard that they got a bitch ass ni--a named Scooter that be runnin' with my little brother Justin Bieber. That's my little brother, Justin Bieber," Weezy says in the video, shot by Dj Scoob Doo.
"I heard this bitchass ni--a Scooter talkin' shit about my little brother [Lil Twist]," he continued, with one arm around Twist. "Ni--a, this my motherfuckin' brother, anything you got to say, when you see me say it to my motherfuckin' face."

He closes his message with a threat to Braun: "And if you do happen to say it to my motherfuckin' face, I ain't gonna make you eat them words ni--a. I'mma put them bitches on your tombstone."
"There has been a lot of negative press swirling around Justin Bieber & his once squeaky clean image in recent times," reads the video caption, posted on Monday (May 26). "The one person who continually catches all the blame & flack, is no other than Lil Twist. In the press, Twist not only has been labeled the bad influence in Justin Bieber's life, but also his own. Who is behind all this negativity? In this Bread Over Bed exclusive we find out that answer is Scooter, who is Justin Bieber's manager to date. Scooter is the mole behind all the negativity circulating around Lil Twist & his name. One person who doesn't like this no other than Lil Wayne."
Lil Twist has been called a bad influence in the wake Bieber's recent spate of run-ins with the law. Twist stayed with Bieber in his Calabasas, Calif. residence until reports surfaced that the pop superstar's jewelry had been stolen. Shortly thereafter, in November 2013, Twist took to Twitter to rant about Braun's alleged influence on the media's criticism: "Fuck u Scooter and everything u stand for.. And all yo fake stories."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

details

Popular Posts

Designed ByBlogger Templates