Saturday 20 December 2014

“I just wish people would focus more on my talent than my bum” – Nollywood’s Didi Ekanem


Didi Ekanem-Mr IbuWhile some people use corsets and waist trainers to achieve an hourglass figure, some women are naturally born that way.
Gifted Nollywood actress Didi Ekanem talked with Vanguard about how her blessing is a gift, but also brings its set of trouble, including a groping from a ‘mad man’!
Here are some excerpts,
How do you feel having one of the biggest bums in Nollywood?
It’s a good feeling and a wonderful one. But I won’t lie to you, as much as I love it so much, I just wish people would focus more on my talent than my bum. All the concentration out there is on my bum not my talent. I would honestly wish people to see me as a talented actress not a sexy one. But my bum is not allowing people to see me deep down, to see the person and the talent.
Seriously, is your bum natural?
People always say this whenever they see my bum. Last time I was on Linda Ikeji, I read comments people made and there were more questions whether my bum was real or worked on. Some said it is made of plastic but you are here now and can see there is no artificial embellishment or augmentation. My bum is real, it’s like 101% real, I was born this way, I was born like this. I’ve had it since I was in JS1, in fact that was when I started noticing it.
Didi posted this photo on Instagram of her with a smaller frame but big behind.
Didi posted this photo on Instagram of her in 2011 – with a smaller frame but still a big behind.
What’s the craziest thing somebody has done to you on its account?
Craziest thing? A mad man actually grabbed my bum in public, while walking on the road. That’s like the craziest thing, what else can possibly be crazier than that? I was just passing, I wanted to get something and next thing, he just walked up to me and grabbed my bum from behind. When I turned, he was still holding it like a mad man and I screamed, I ran, left my shoes and everything. People just stood there and they were just laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

details

Popular Posts

Designed ByBlogger Templates